March 20, 2013
Dear Family,
Elder Taft Robinson will
be entering the Wisconsin, Milwaukee mission on July 24!? That's so
crazy to think about! It's weird to think that there will be another Elder Robinson
out there...So while I'm here in the D.R. dying of heatstroke year
round Taft can be dying of hypothermia there in Milwaukee. haha He'll
probably get tired of seeing snow while I would pay money to feel a cold
breeze. haha. No enough comparisons, seriously the Wisconsin, Milwaukee
mission is the best mission in the world.
Katie and Gabe are going to Ohio and then Virginia so us Robinsons
are all spread out. It's good that Parker and Alaura will be returning
to the happy valley. it'll be cool to have them close when I arrive
there as well.
The first week in La Vega has been interesting. coming from 4 months
in the countryside to the loud city of La Vega is a little different.
There is constant noise and more drunk people than I've seen up until
this point in my mission so that's sad, kinda scary, and also a little
funny.
My comp is awesome. Elder Castro knows a ton and is a great missionary and we are already great friends!
Time
is running short. sorry mom that these letters seem to be getting
shorter and shorter but there are a lot of people that write me and a
lot to write. I hope you understand.
It's hot and sweaty and happy
Elder Robinson
No comments:
Post a Comment