Thursday, July 4, 2013

Email letter dated July 3, 2013 " July!? What the Heck?!

July 3, 2013

Dear Family,
It's already July?! Man, I feel like june just barely started yesterday. Time really is flying.
I would like to apologize for not sending pictures for so long...I did try a few times but as you probably know Gmail changed a few things about the website and I just barely figured out how to upload pictures effectively. I know I'm slow....
I realized that by the time I get back and am geting ready to go to college it will have been 4 years since I was in school and that really freaks me out because I'm scared that I've forgotten everything I learned.....I've "helped" a couple people with homework and I know I'm in trouble when I see math that know I learned but don't understand any of it....I'll need to do some serious reviewing.
HAPPY 4 OF JULY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have planned to do the Car Wash on saturday the 13 of July to raise funds so our investigators can get married!!!!! I'm a little nervous that they just want to get married to be baptized and that they don't truly think/wish their marriage to last forever. It's something we gotta check up on.
Our other investigator is doing really well at leaving behind cigarettes. He used to smoke like 20 a day but now he is smoking 2-5 a day which is a big improvement. The goal is 0.
our branch mission leader is entering the Santiago, Dominican Republic mission today so we will be without a branch mission leader so we are going to have to help some of the members get active and excited to be a branch mission leader.
Life is chugging along at an amazing pace and I am happy. A little tired and stressed but that's good because if I wasn't it would mean that I'm not working and that I don't care about these members and this branch.
I really hope that Pres. Douglas lets me and Elder De La Cruz stay together for another transfer. transfers aren't until July 17 but we work so well together and get along so well I don't want to get split up.
Elder Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment